Liquid Manure Transfer Tank Dump Station
Keep the manure semi-tanker on the road and off your field, reducing compaction, and reducing road hazards caused by mud tracked from fields. A Phil’s Pumping & Fab manure transfer tank dump station can be setup in minutes to rapidly transfer manure into a holding tank, directly to the irrigation motor, or a fillpipe. Our manure transfer tanks have 4000-6000 gallon capacity for manure storage, and feature a hydraulically operated door, front and rear cylinders, along with a high volume PTO-driven manure pump.
- Hydraulically Operated 18′ Door
- Hydraulically Operated Front Hitch and Rear Wheels
- 8′ to 10′ Widths Available
- 4,000-6,000 Gal Capacity
- Durable Bearing Tube
- 1/2″ AR 400 Plate Impeller
- Heavy Duty 21 spline PTO shaft
- Self Priming, Heavy Duty Pump Housing
- L.E.D. Lighting
More information coming soon!