Position Available: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time – 1st shift
Benefits Offered: Medical & 401k
General Job Description: We are looking for a responsible, positive and outgoing Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organized General Office Work
- Accounts Payable
- Acounts Receivable
- Filing Invoices
- Making Invoices
- Making Equipment Quotes
Education & Experience:
- strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- great communication skills
- high level of organization
About Phil’s Pumping & Fabrication:
Family owned Phil’s Pumping & Fabrication, Inc. specializes in manure handling equipment sales and rentals, custom manure application services, and custom metal fabrication.
Apply in person or email your resume to email@example.com